Mornings in a hurry won't have to stop you from having breakfast. This perfect berry-filled breakfast smoothie is a balanced meal that's easy to make the night before, easy to drink (or eat!), and easy to carry. You'll be the envy of everyone with this perfect decadent breakfast smoothie that incorporates healthy and nutritious ingredients.
Servings: 2 servings of 350 ml
Culinary tools: High power blender
½ cup of plain yogurt (or unsweetened coconut yogurt)
2 tablespoons whole chia seeds
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 ½ cup unsweetened oat milk (click here for a recipe for homemade oat milk)
1 serving of Vega Sport Berry Flavoured Protein Powder
1 cup fresh or frozen berries + a few to garnish
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt, chia seeds, and maple syrup. Let stand.
- In a high-powered blender, grind the remaining ingredients, keeping a few berries for garnish. Blend for 30-60 seconds until the fruit has thawed, and the oats are well blended.
- Divide the yogurt mixture between two medium glasses.
- Gently pour the berry smoothie over the chia yogurt.
- Top with a few frozen or fresh berries.
- Drink through a straw or eat with a spoon.
Have a good lunch!
Véronique Cousineau; ND, NHN